Contribute to the Cause!
- About Your Littleton – Your Vote
- Arapahoe County Objects to Urban Renewal Plans
- Count Down to March 3rd Election – 63 Days of Blight
- Did You Know……………
- Does Littleton Really Need Urban Renewal?
- Former Mayor Talks about Urban Renewal and TIF in Littleton
- Gas Express Files Objection to Inclusion in Columbine Square Urban Renewal Plan
- Keep Littleton Strong Wrong Again-Here’s What They Are Saying-They Are Not Being Honest
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election-Denver Post
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election-Denver Post 2/16, 2015
- Tax Increment Financing – An Explanation
- Truth is Hard to Come By When Talking To Council About Urban Renewal
- Urban Renewal Law
- Urban Renewal Plans
- Want to see who is contributing to oppose your right to vote? 85% of $94K is from developers!
- We Won – Big Time! Thank you Everyone for Your Vote
- What Does the State Law Say Should be in an Urban Renewal Plan? Do Our Plans Meet the Requirements? NO!
- What is Urban Renewal and What is Blight and Slum?
- Who Opposes the Citizen’s Initiative 300? Developers and Real Estate Pros
- Why You Need to Vote on Urban Renewal
- YES on 300 – March 3rd Special Election
- Impact Fees, Citizen Minutes of Council Meetings, Urban Renewal
- Elect Carol Brzeczek to City Council
- Clarion Associates Report on Zoning Code Updates
- Kelo Style Eminent Domain Abuse Lives On In Denver
- Denver Residents Suffering from Too Much Density – Sounds like Littleton
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election – DenverPost 2/16/2015
- Counties Want More Say in Urban Renewal – Denver Post – 15 February 2015
- Steamboat Springs School District Opposes Urban Renewal – Takes Too Much Money From the Schools
- Urban Renewal Bill Passes First Committee in Colorado Legislature – Ed Sealover reporting
- Aspen Voters Take Measures to Amend City Charter to Control Council on Development Decisions
Carol B on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Bill on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Carol B on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Bill Murray on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Carol B on Count Down to March 3rd Electi…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Everyone – this site was used during the vote for 300. I have another site, littletonviews.com, that I have updated over the years. I first started to post “citizen minutes” of council meetings because it took forever for them to … Continue reading
I am running to replace Debbie Brinkman on city council. I have established a new Blog for the election – CarolForCouncil.com. Please visit the site to learn more about the election. If you would like to help in the campaign … Continue reading
Clarion Associates were hired by the city to review our zoning codes and make recommendations to update and modernize our zoning codes. The committee has met three times with the consultant. This is the document the committee is working from. … Continue reading
Editorials Colorado’s counties need bigger role in urban renewal By The Denver Post Editorial Board Posted: 02/14/2015 05:00:00 PM MSTAdd a Comment | Updated: about 9 hours ago Denver’s flagship REI store on the South Platte River was partly the … Continue reading
Keep Littleton Strong has paid consultants thousands of dollars, yes thousands, to run their campaign for them. Money isn’t always well spent. Below you will see their latest missive – it could not be more disingenuous. There is a deliberate … Continue reading
As you must know there will be a special election on March 3, 2015 to determine if the citizens of Littleton will be providing oversight of urban renewal plans that use eminent domain and local tax dollars diverted to development. … Continue reading