Contribute to the Cause!
- About Your Littleton – Your Vote
- Arapahoe County Objects to Urban Renewal Plans
- Count Down to March 3rd Election – 63 Days of Blight
- Did You Know……………
- Does Littleton Really Need Urban Renewal?
- Former Mayor Talks about Urban Renewal and TIF in Littleton
- Gas Express Files Objection to Inclusion in Columbine Square Urban Renewal Plan
- Keep Littleton Strong Wrong Again-Here’s What They Are Saying-They Are Not Being Honest
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election-Denver Post
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election-Denver Post 2/16, 2015
- Tax Increment Financing – An Explanation
- Truth is Hard to Come By When Talking To Council About Urban Renewal
- Urban Renewal Law
- Urban Renewal Plans
- Want to see who is contributing to oppose your right to vote? 85% of $94K is from developers!
- We Won – Big Time! Thank you Everyone for Your Vote
- What Does the State Law Say Should be in an Urban Renewal Plan? Do Our Plans Meet the Requirements? NO!
- What is Urban Renewal and What is Blight and Slum?
- Who Opposes the Citizen’s Initiative 300? Developers and Real Estate Pros
- Why You Need to Vote on Urban Renewal
- YES on 300 – March 3rd Special Election
- Impact Fees, Citizen Minutes of Council Meetings, Urban Renewal
- Elect Carol Brzeczek to City Council
- Clarion Associates Report on Zoning Code Updates
- Kelo Style Eminent Domain Abuse Lives On In Denver
- Denver Residents Suffering from Too Much Density – Sounds like Littleton
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election – DenverPost 2/16/2015
- Counties Want More Say in Urban Renewal – Denver Post – 15 February 2015
- Steamboat Springs School District Opposes Urban Renewal – Takes Too Much Money From the Schools
- Urban Renewal Bill Passes First Committee in Colorado Legislature – Ed Sealover reporting
- Aspen Voters Take Measures to Amend City Charter to Control Council on Development Decisions
Carol B on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Bill on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Carol B on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Bill Murray on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Carol B on Count Down to March 3rd Electi…
Category Archives: Election
DENVER AND THE WEST Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election By John Aguilar The Denver Post POSTED: 02/16/2015 12:01:00 AM MST1 COMMENT| UPDATED: ABOUT 7 HOURS AGO Manager Lisa Roggenbuck and co-owner Marshall Movius in the showroom … Continue reading
Keep Littleton Strong has paid consultants thousands of dollars, yes thousands, to run their campaign for them. Money isn’t always well spent. Below you will see their latest missive – it could not be more disingenuous. There is a deliberate … Continue reading
The City staff and council hosted a meeting one night this past fall called Urban Legends and Myths about urban renewal. This document was prepared by former Mayor of Littleton, Doug Clark, in response to the flyer printed and distributed … Continue reading
Blake: Littleton proposal would place check on urban renewal and TIFs By Peter Blake Citizens in the Denver suburb of Littleton are trying to get more voter control over urban-renewal projects established by their municipal government. They have gathered enough … Continue reading
As you must know there will be a special election on March 3, 2015 to determine if the citizens of Littleton will be providing oversight of urban renewal plans that use eminent domain and local tax dollars diverted to development. … Continue reading
Yes, we did it! Citizens concerned about the use of eminent domain and the sharing of our public tax dollars with private developers took their message to the voters this past late summer and early fall. Doors were knocked on … Continue reading