Contribute to the Cause!
- About Your Littleton – Your Vote
- Arapahoe County Objects to Urban Renewal Plans
- Count Down to March 3rd Election – 63 Days of Blight
- Did You Know……………
- Does Littleton Really Need Urban Renewal?
- Former Mayor Talks about Urban Renewal and TIF in Littleton
- Gas Express Files Objection to Inclusion in Columbine Square Urban Renewal Plan
- Keep Littleton Strong Wrong Again-Here’s What They Are Saying-They Are Not Being Honest
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election-Denver Post
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election-Denver Post 2/16, 2015
- Tax Increment Financing – An Explanation
- Truth is Hard to Come By When Talking To Council About Urban Renewal
- Urban Renewal Law
- Urban Renewal Plans
- Want to see who is contributing to oppose your right to vote? 85% of $94K is from developers!
- We Won – Big Time! Thank you Everyone for Your Vote
- What Does the State Law Say Should be in an Urban Renewal Plan? Do Our Plans Meet the Requirements? NO!
- What is Urban Renewal and What is Blight and Slum?
- Who Opposes the Citizen’s Initiative 300? Developers and Real Estate Pros
- Why You Need to Vote on Urban Renewal
- YES on 300 – March 3rd Special Election
- Impact Fees, Citizen Minutes of Council Meetings, Urban Renewal
- Elect Carol Brzeczek to City Council
- Clarion Associates Report on Zoning Code Updates
- Kelo Style Eminent Domain Abuse Lives On In Denver
- Denver Residents Suffering from Too Much Density – Sounds like Littleton
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election – DenverPost 2/16/2015
- Counties Want More Say in Urban Renewal – Denver Post – 15 February 2015
- Steamboat Springs School District Opposes Urban Renewal – Takes Too Much Money From the Schools
- Urban Renewal Bill Passes First Committee in Colorado Legislature – Ed Sealover reporting
- Aspen Voters Take Measures to Amend City Charter to Control Council on Development Decisions
Carol B on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Bill on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Carol B on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Bill Murray on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Carol B on Count Down to March 3rd Electi…
Category Archives: Editorials on UR and TIF Worth Reading
Follow the link to read about eminent domain in Denver – it does happen. Click on the link or paste into your search bar. http://reason.com/blog/2012/09/14/kelo-style-eminent-domain-abuse-lives-on
This sounds so familiar – during the Broadstone public hearings the developer actually said the high density apartment building he wanted to build would reduce traffic. I kid you not! These are the same developers that are contributing to defeat … Continue reading
DENVER AND THE WEST Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election By John Aguilar The Denver Post POSTED: 02/16/2015 12:01:00 AM MST1 COMMENT| UPDATED: ABOUT 7 HOURS AGO Manager Lisa Roggenbuck and co-owner Marshall Movius in the showroom … Continue reading
Editorials Colorado’s counties need bigger role in urban renewal By The Denver Post Editorial Board Posted: 02/14/2015 05:00:00 PM MSTAdd a Comment | Updated: about 9 hours ago Denver’s flagship REI store on the South Platte River was partly the … Continue reading
Routt County, Steamboat Springs School District oppose downtown URA By Teresa Ristow As of Monday, September 1, 2014 Share thisEmail, Facebook, Twitter Discuss4 comments Steamboat Springs — Stakeholders are telling the Steamboat Springs City Council that they aren’t in … Continue reading
Urban-renewal bill passes first committee in Colorado Legislature Feb 10, 2015, 3:34pm MST UPDATED: Feb 10, 2015, 5:32pm MST Enlarge Photo Wheat Ridge Economic Development Department Wheat Ridge city officials are working with developers to revitalize this property at the corner of … Continue reading
Published on Aspen Daily News Online (http://www.aspendailynews.com) The roots of the anti-variance movement Writer:Curtis Wackerle Byline:Aspen Daily News Staff Writer February 8, 2015 A decade of debate over development precedes potential charter amendment Take a stroll down Hyman Avenue to … Continue reading