Contribute to the Cause!
- About Your Littleton – Your Vote
- Arapahoe County Objects to Urban Renewal Plans
- Count Down to March 3rd Election – 63 Days of Blight
- Did You Know……………
- Does Littleton Really Need Urban Renewal?
- Former Mayor Talks about Urban Renewal and TIF in Littleton
- Gas Express Files Objection to Inclusion in Columbine Square Urban Renewal Plan
- Keep Littleton Strong Wrong Again-Here’s What They Are Saying-They Are Not Being Honest
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election-Denver Post
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election-Denver Post 2/16, 2015
- Tax Increment Financing – An Explanation
- Truth is Hard to Come By When Talking To Council About Urban Renewal
- Urban Renewal Law
- Urban Renewal Plans
- Want to see who is contributing to oppose your right to vote? 85% of $94K is from developers!
- We Won – Big Time! Thank you Everyone for Your Vote
- What Does the State Law Say Should be in an Urban Renewal Plan? Do Our Plans Meet the Requirements? NO!
- What is Urban Renewal and What is Blight and Slum?
- Who Opposes the Citizen’s Initiative 300? Developers and Real Estate Pros
- Why You Need to Vote on Urban Renewal
- YES on 300 – March 3rd Special Election
- Impact Fees, Citizen Minutes of Council Meetings, Urban Renewal
- Elect Carol Brzeczek to City Council
- Clarion Associates Report on Zoning Code Updates
- Kelo Style Eminent Domain Abuse Lives On In Denver
- Denver Residents Suffering from Too Much Density – Sounds like Littleton
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election – DenverPost 2/16/2015
- Counties Want More Say in Urban Renewal – Denver Post – 15 February 2015
- Steamboat Springs School District Opposes Urban Renewal – Takes Too Much Money From the Schools
- Urban Renewal Bill Passes First Committee in Colorado Legislature – Ed Sealover reporting
- Aspen Voters Take Measures to Amend City Charter to Control Council on Development Decisions
Carol B on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Bill on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Carol B on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Bill Murray on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Carol B on Count Down to March 3rd Electi…
Category Archives: Condemnation
TIF brewing between General Assembly and local governments By Peter Blake Next legislative session there might be a bill Democrats and Republicans can agree on — at least those not in thrall to the Colorado Municipal League. House Majority Leader … Continue reading
Dec. 30th at 4:00 pm the city council met to consider Ordinance 54 on second reading. Mayor Cernanec introduced the Ordinance and opened the public hearing. After the public hearing was closed, council member Brinkman moved, “Shall the Littleton City … Continue reading
EFFECT OF CONDEMNATION Condemnation is the taking of private property for public purposes. The City of Littleton originally considered condemnation for the purpose of “urban renewal.” Urban Renewal is not as well defined as condemnation and we do not know … Continue reading