I am running to replace Debbie Brinkman on city council. I have established a new Blog for the election – CarolForCouncil.com. Please visit the site to learn more about the election. If you would like to help in the campaign effort – please contact me at email@example.com
Contribute to the Cause!
- About Your Littleton – Your Vote
- Arapahoe County Objects to Urban Renewal Plans
- Count Down to March 3rd Election – 63 Days of Blight
- Did You Know……………
- Does Littleton Really Need Urban Renewal?
- Former Mayor Talks about Urban Renewal and TIF in Littleton
- Gas Express Files Objection to Inclusion in Columbine Square Urban Renewal Plan
- Keep Littleton Strong Wrong Again-Here’s What They Are Saying-They Are Not Being Honest
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election-Denver Post
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election-Denver Post 2/16, 2015
- Tax Increment Financing – An Explanation
- Truth is Hard to Come By When Talking To Council About Urban Renewal
- Urban Renewal Law
- Urban Renewal Plans
- Want to see who is contributing to oppose your right to vote? 85% of $94K is from developers!
- We Won – Big Time! Thank you Everyone for Your Vote
- What Does the State Law Say Should be in an Urban Renewal Plan? Do Our Plans Meet the Requirements? NO!
- What is Urban Renewal and What is Blight and Slum?
- Who Opposes the Citizen’s Initiative 300? Developers and Real Estate Pros
- Why You Need to Vote on Urban Renewal
- YES on 300 – March 3rd Special Election
- Impact Fees, Citizen Minutes of Council Meetings, Urban Renewal
- Elect Carol Brzeczek to City Council
- Clarion Associates Report on Zoning Code Updates
- Kelo Style Eminent Domain Abuse Lives On In Denver
- Denver Residents Suffering from Too Much Density – Sounds like Littleton
- Money factors big in Littleton urban renewal election – DenverPost 2/16/2015
- Counties Want More Say in Urban Renewal – Denver Post – 15 February 2015
- Steamboat Springs School District Opposes Urban Renewal – Takes Too Much Money From the Schools
- Urban Renewal Bill Passes First Committee in Colorado Legislature – Ed Sealover reporting
- Aspen Voters Take Measures to Amend City Charter to Control Council on Development Decisions
Carol B on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Bill on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Carol B on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Bill Murray on YES on 300 – March 3rd S… Carol B on Count Down to March 3rd Electi…